Cell Therapy Process Development
Creating robust, reproducible manufacturing processes that maximize scalability
Process Development for Cell Therapy
Maximizing Quality, Scalability, and Reproducibility
At KBI Biopharma, we are at the forefront of the rapidly-evolving field of cell therapy, providing a wide range of cutting-edge services to support the development and commercialization of next-generation cell-based treatments.
KBI’s Process Development capabilities allow us to translate basic operating procedures into robust, reproducible, scalable manufacturing processes to accelerate a client’s clinical development program. Development projects may be ‘stand alone’ or part of a fully integrated GMP manufacturing project. KBI facilitates technology transfer from our clients. Our Development Lab processes runs per client protocols.
Optimization of Process for the purpose of maximizing quality, scalability, and reproducibility including:
- Cell culture configuration
- Media optimization
- Growth factor feeding strategies
- Monitoring and control of cell culture metabolites
- Passage, Expansion
Process Development can be tailored to client needs, including but not limited to:
- Transition from open culture system to functionally closed system
- Scale out or scale up to meet dosing requirements
- Capacity evaluation to determine appropriateness of parallel processing
- Product comparability and Stability studies
- Cryopreservation and Dose Delivery mechanisms development
- Transition to a Phase I/II compliant manufacturing process
Explore More Cell Therapy:
Explore More Cell Therapy Services & Capabilities:
Never Miss Another Update!
Subscribe to KBI's Newsletter, The Pulse, to stay up-to-date on all the latest news, articles, and events from KBI Biopharma.