Biophysical Characterization Services
Since inception, KBI has relied heavily on biophysical characterization as a means to understand the thermal and conformational stability of proteins for the development of optimized formulations. Over time, KBI has continued to expand our biophysical characterization tools and utilize these tools throughout the process of product development.
KBI routinely performs biophysical characterization to support characterization, and comparability, in addition to preformulation development. Additionally KBI utilizes biophysical tools to assist in investigations as necessary.
KBI’s ability to characterize the biophysical properties of the molecules we manufacture and analyze, allows for a more thorough understanding of the process and associated data.
Our capabilities include:
SV-AUC (Sedimentation Velocity Analytical Ultracentrifugation)
SE-AUC (Sedimentation Equilibrium Analytical Ultracentrifugation)
- DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry)
- DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering)
- CD (Circular Dichroism)
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
- ICD (Isothermal Chemical Denaturation)
- DSF (Differential Scanning Fluorimetry)
- MALS (Multi-Angle Light Scattering)
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
High Resolution Mass Spectrometry