May 26, 2020
Dear Valued Partner,
I would like to provide you with an update on our planned capacity increase to ensure staff well-being while enabling progress on program deliverables. Our capacity increase plan will be carried out in three phases which are described below.
We have monitored infection rates since Counties & States have loosened their “stay at home” orders. Based on these data, we are entering into Phase 1 as of today, May 26th. During this phase:
- Site density will remain under 50% while we continue to exercise a hybrid and shift schedule approach.
- Critical domestic business travel will be permitted with CEO approval. Alert state travel will require a 14-day restriction from KBI sites upon return.
- On-site visits continue to be prohibited.
- Enhanced cleaning, social distancing, temperature monitoring, face mask requirement, and exposure reporting will remain in effect.
Two weeks after Counties & States further reduce restrictions, we will move into phase 2. We anticipate this to tentatively take place in mid-August. During this phase:
- Site density will remain under 80% while we continue to exercise a hybrid and shift schedule approach.
- Critical international business travel and conference attendance will be permitted with CEO approval.
- Enhanced cleaning, CDC recommended social distancing and mask guidelines, temperature monitoring, and exposure reporting will remain in effect.
Finally, Phase 3 will commence two weeks after County & State remove specific COVID-19 restrictions. A tentative date for Phase 3 is to be determined. In phase 3, all short-term mitigations put in place for COVID-19 will be removed. Long term preventive measures might be implemented in line with industry best practices and government recommendations.
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information.
President and CEO